A boudoir session is generally one hour (ok - I usually get a little carried away - so a little over an hour!)
That's plenty of time for 3-4 outfit options
But please - bring TEN!!
Who knows what you're going to feel like wearing that day?!
We all know that an outfit we felt amazing in last week - isn't necessarily perfect this week!
Bring lots of options!
Here's a Boudoir Preparation Guide to assist you with other preparations that you need to consider for your shoot...
BOUDOIR PREPARATION GUIDE
- nude is interpreted as one outfit*
NUDE STRAPLESS BRA
- in case you would like to try an 'implied nude' look without actually being naked.
- black and nude go with everything - but you are more than welcome to bring an array of colours and choices.
LIP BALM/ LIP GLOSS
- to keep your lips hydrated and/or glossy
- listening to your favourite songs can help relax you and put you in 'the' mood!
- Jess has an array of foundations to suit all skin tones - but if you have allergies or would just rather use your own - you are more than welcome to bring it.
- to wear during hair and makeup.
But most of all - bring a POSITIVE ATTITUDE and a SMILE - and have a ton of FUN!!