Last Fall - I travelled to LA - and I was so proud of myself!
I actually managed to pack EVERYTHING into a tiny carry-on bag!
Not even a small suitcase - an actual bag!
Ok... I was only going for three days - but that included heels as well!
So I remained optimistic - and figured I could do exactly the same for my upcoming NYC trip
Who the heck was I kidding?! It's NEW YORK!!
I dragged out my beast of a case - its pink! - and started planning my outfits
I have an outfit for every day - and every night - and we all know I'm going to go shopping and find more 'needed' outfits!
Oh - and I think I just about have enough pair of shoes - approx one pair of each day!
And I'm not even kidding!
I'm not going for a month (hubby won't let me) - but a girl needs options!
Who knows what I'm going to feel like wearing that day?!
Same goes for you!!
A boudoir session is generally one hour
(ok - I usually get a little carried away - so a little over an hour!)
That's plenty of time for 3-4 outfit options
But please - bring TEN!!
Who knows what you're going to feel like wearing that day?!
We all know that an outfit we felt amazing in last week - isn't necessarily perfect this week!
Bring lots of options!
Here's a Boudoir Preparation Guide to assist you with other preparations that you need to consider for your shoot...
BOUDOIR PREPARATION GUIDE
- nude is interpreted as one outfit*
NUDE STRAPLESS BRA
- in case you would like to try an 'implied nude' look without actually being naked.
- black and nude go with everything - but you are more than welcome to bring an array of colours and choices.
LIP BALM/ LIP GLOSS
- to keep your lips hydrated and/or glossy
- listening to your favourite songs can help relax you and put you in 'the' mood!
- Jess has an array of foundations to suit all skin tones - but if you have allergies or would just rather use your own - you are more than welcome to bring it.
- to wear during hair and makeup.
But most of all - bring a POSITIVE ATTITUDE and a SMILE - and have a ton of FUN!!
Next Week: Pre Session Boudoir Preparation