I am so happy!!
Is it really SUMMER??!
Girls - we all know what that means
No more untamed legs - wild hair - and goodness knows what else
No more wearing socks up to our armpits - hats down to our knees - and no more tripling our layers while we overdose on tea to keep cozy?!
It's time to get our legs out - put our winter woolies away - and put a smile on our faces!
And it's time for a few patio Prosecos <3
It's funny how we all make more of an effort as the sun comes out.
And I'm currently doing A Beautiful Inspiration style challenge which is helping me get out of the winter funk!
So ladies - while you are prepping for the summer months - think about your boudoir experience too!
Here's a Pre Session Preparation Guide and hints of what to do and when to do it - in time for your boudoir session...
Your PRE SESSION PREPARATION GUIDE
- fresh nail polish (not chipped) - bring it with you just in case.
- sometimes we ditch the heels and go barefeet for a more intimate feel - make sure your feet are in good condition.
- this includes brows, armpits, legs, bikini area - which should be done 1-2 days prior to your session.
- dirty hair is actually better for curling and giving a little va va voom - so wash your hair 24 hours (or more) before your session.
- dry skin does not photograph well - if possible, exfoliate and moisturize the night before your session.
- if you are going to tan, please make sure it is done at least 3 days before your session - this will prevent uneven colouring and colour being transferred to furniture.
- this will help with skin dehydration and skin breakouts - do this for a good week leading up to your session.
Arrive with a CLEAN FACE and NO MAKEUP!